On July 18th, a special day in the world – Tata Mandela’s birthday, was marked with the opening of Phaphamani Preschool in Tshezi Village, Elliotdale. The Chief ‘Mama’ No-Ofisi and Inkosi Gwebindlala and two Headmen beat the ice cold weather and graced the occasion. This preschool is one of the four preschools established by the Bulungula Incubator in our area. The preschool, which has two classrooms, the kitchen and a storeroom, has registered 32 children aged 3 – 5 years. Teachers from neighbouring primary schools and their school choirs attended and the Principal from one of the schools was a keynote speaker. The preschool is the pride of the community in Tshezi and, with the support of all relevant stakeholders it will lay a good foundation for the education of children in this village.
- Nourishing minds and bodies: Why we provide daily cooked meals for all of our learners and staff
- Why data matters in community development
- ’91 Stories of Hope’ recognition: How you can celebrate this accolade with us 💙
- [VIDEO] 20 years of running projects in our community
- Halala, Bulungula College! Class of 2023 achieves 97.2% pass rate